WELCOME TO THE WCET!
The Mission, Vision and Values statements of the World Council of Enterostomal Therapists identifies the WCET as
"A unique Global Organisation and leader in the specialty of Ostomy, Wound and Continence care"
WCET CORE VALUES
The World Council of Enterostomal Therapists aspires to the core values of:
- Respect - for the dignity and individual diversity of all persons
- Integrity - adherence to a recognised code of ethics
- Communication - fostering collaboration between members and other interested parties
- Holistic care - encompassing care for body, mind and spirit
- Scientific approach - advancement of research and evidence-based specialised education and care
Our Journal Sustaining Partners