WELCOME TO THE WCET!
The Mission, Vision and Values statements of the World Council of Enterostomal Therapists identifies the WCET as
"A unique Global Organisation and leader in the specialty of Ostomy, Wound and Continence care"
WCET CORE VALUES
The World Council of Enterostomal Therapists aspires to the core values of:
- Respect - for the dignity and individual diversity of all persons
- Integrity - adherence to a recognised code of ethics
- Communication - fostering collaboration between members and other interested parties
- Holistic care - encompassing care for body, mind and spirit
- Scientific approach - advancement of research and evidence-based specialised education and care
Call for nominations for WCET leadership positions 2016-2018
find more information in the Member Only home page
- Online submission opens: Wednesday 1 April 2015
- Closing date for Submissions: Friday 31 July 2015
- Abstract notification of acceptance: Wednesday 30 September 2015
- Notification of presentation date and time: Wednesday 19 January 2016
- Super early bird: Thursday 15 October 2015
- Early Bird: Monday 30 November 2015
Special Thanks to our 2014 Sustaining Journal Partners...