WCET INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES
The WCET International Delegates play a vital role, acting as WCET ambassadors within their national country and providing information pathways for WCET members around the world.
Every member country of the WCET is represented by an International Delegate (ID) elected by the members of that country.
The role of the WCET International Delegate includes:
- Representing their country members as the national WCET spokesperson
- Disseminating informationwithin their country. WCET International Delegates can keep their members abreast of what is happening in their country and around the world by adding messages and updates on the WCET member database.
- Voting on behalf of their country members at the WCET General Meeting.
- Submitting a Country Report at the biennial WCET Congress outlining the activities of the WCET members as well as other Enterostomal Therapy Nursing activities in their country. In turn, the Country Report serves to promote communication and the sharing of ideas ultimately promoting and strengthening Enterostomal Therapy Nursing globally.
- Sourcing relevant and pertinent items for the WCET BullETin and Journal.
Looking for your country's WCET International Delegate?
Here is the list as Country ID April 2017
Please inform the WCET Vice-President of any changes in your country's ID.
WCET Members can view the WCET International Delegates Country Reports in the Members Only Library.
Submit your completed Country Report to the Publications and Communications Committee Chairperson prior to the biennial Congress and ID delegate meeting