WCET MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Joining the WCET brings a host of benefits for a membership fee of only £25 per year.
Receive the WCET Journal four times per year. This internationally renowned publication offers:
- The chance to publish your articles and read contributions from your colleagues from over 55 countries.
- The latest on wound, ostomy and continence clinical practice and evidence-based research.
- An opportunity to impact on patient care outcomes worldwide.
- Member rate on your WCET Biennial Congress registration.
- News from members from around the world.
- Access to Norma N Gill Scholarships.
- Opportunities to collaborate in the WCET Twinning Projects, bringing essential Enterostomal Therapy Nursing knowledge and experience to emerging countries.
- Free access to members only Webinars.
- Opportunities for global networking as well as educational support from the WCET members.
- The opportunity to participate on the Executive Board and committees.
WCET membership comes with many benefits!
We suggest checking a Currency Converter to calculate the fees into your country currency.